Great to do business with you! Here you can find out what to expect from us.
Who we are – Impressum
We are The Knights of Buildalot, usually abbreviated to Buildalot. We deliver products through quite a number of webshops and online patforms, but in the end, you always do business with The Knights of Buildalot:
- Located in The Netherlands
- Registration number Chamber of Commerce The Netherlands: 32118093
- VAT identification number: NL817089147B01
- IBAN: NL25ABNA0540142379
- BIC: ABNANL2A.
1216 SK Hilversum
- In writing: Our business address is also our correspondence address
- In person: Our business address is also our visiting address. We are usually available on working days from 10:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 16:00. If you want to visit us, it is useful to let us know in advance that you are coming, so that we can take all the time for you
- By phone: +31-35-628.01.06, on working days at 10:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:00
- Email: email@example.com
These general terms and conditions apply to all our agreements and offers.
Right of Withdrawal – Returns
You can return your purchase without giving any reason up to 30 days after receipt of the purchased goods. Legally, the right of withdrawal only applies to transactions worth more than €50, but we don’t make it difficult for smaller transactions either – it almost never happens that we get anything back.
The only condition: The products must be unused so that we can make someone else happy with them. It’s no problem if you no longer have the original packaging
How it works:
- We would appreciate it if you first contact us, to let us know what the problem is: We may have a solution, or maybe there is something we can improve upon. Please specify your order number, the product code and what the problem is
- Return the goods to our correspondence address, preferably including the original package. Mention your name, the webshop where you bought the goods, the order number and the IBAN number of the bank account to which we can refund the purchase amount. You can use our withdrawal form for this, but this is not mandatory
- We will refund the purchase amount within two working days of receipt of the goods. What We don’t Refund: (1) Expedited Delivery Costs: Some of our sites allow you to opt for faster delivery at an additional cost. We do not reimburse this additional cost. (2) Costs of returning the goods. (3) Consequential Damage. See separate chapter about it further on in these general terms and conditions.
All our web shops show prices including VAT. In principle, this is the high Dutch rate of 21%, or the high rate of the country to which the site in question is directed.
We can only determine the exact VAT rate when you indicate in the checkout the country to which the goods must be delivered. Sometimes the final amount is therefore higher, but usually the amount remains the same or even decreases:
- Delivery to a consumer within the EU? Then we use the VAT rate of the destination country
- Delivery to a business customer within the EU? Enter your VAT number at the checkout. This number is then verified in real time. If the number is correct, we charge 0% VAT
- Delivery to a consumer or business customer outside the EU? Then we always charge 0% VAT.
- Our liability is limited to the amount of the relevant purchase.
- Liability for consequential or indirect damage is excluded.
All our agreements and offers are exclusively governed by Dutch law.